I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Wednesday 31 March 2010

1 Hour Chart Trades


As well as my 5 minute chart trades I also monitor the 1 hour charts, occasionally a trade will come up. These tend to require much larger stops as the stop still needs to go one tick above the high, even so they are very reliable. In the example shown two PINs appear at our 1170.50 level that I mentioned earlier. Both of them provided a chance to take good profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment