I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Short trade


Lots of news today so the market was not easy to trade, only one setup so far which was a short at 1535 UK time. False breakout of 1167 level, PIN bar on 5 minute chart, stoploss 1 tick above the high of that bar, target the next area of support at 1165.50 (I set my order one tick above in case we get a bounce). So limit order to enter at 1168, stop 1169, take profit 1165.75

No comments:

Post a Comment