I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Thursday 8 April 2010

1174.50

It looks like we had a false breakout of 1174.50, however we had no PIN bar on any timeframe although there was some divergence on the 15 and 30 minute charts. I took a very quick and quite risky long from 1174 getting out at 1174.50. Although it worked out I think this was probably a bad trade to take as there were no PINs. Holding onto this trade would most likely have got me stopped out, albeit only by a tick, before it reversed.

No comments:

Post a Comment