I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Short trade



Following on from the post about current divergence a 15 minute PIN setup occurred a few minutes back, I went short at 1183.75, stoploss was 1184.50. I only took 2 ticks from this trade as I'm still being cautious with FOMC coming up soon, I should have held for 4 but decided not to. First screenshot shows the divergence on the 5 minute, second shows the PIN on the 15 minute. There was also divergence on the 15 minute chart but not very obvious, however if you zoomed out you will see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment