I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Two Bar Low Higher Close signals



As with our "two bar higher lower close" signals we also have the same principle for long trades. The Two Bar Low Higher Close (TBLHC) is a two bar combination which has exactly the same low, the second candle however closes above the high of the first one. This is a long signal, stoploss is one tick below the low price.

No comments:

Post a Comment