I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Possible Trades on 5 minute chart


I didnt take either of these trades as I dont like the fact that things are so slow today. However if you followed the rules you could have justified taking at least one of these trades and possibly both. If I hadnt already taken some profit today I might have risked taking the short as it had some, but not much, divergence.

No comments:

Post a Comment