I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Yesterdays high

Our fib extension level was almost exactly the high of yesterday, in the morning I said that if we broke out the only resistance was the fib level "If we break out above 1183.50 there is no clear resistance, I will however looking at 1186.75, this is the fib extension 161.8% of the move down from 1183.50 to our most recent low of 1178.25. I would need to see some very good confirmation to take this trade. One possibility is a trendline drawn on the highs on the 1 hour chart or preferably a one hour PIN at high stochastics with some divergence around 1186.75. Time will tell."

In the end there was no trade for me because there was no PIN on any timeframe.

No comments:

Post a Comment