I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Friday 9 April 2010

Levels for Friday


Most of our levels were broken yesterday, today I am looking at 1187.75 and 1171.25, I also have the value areas high and low at 1185 and 1176. If we move lower I will also be looking at the fib retracement drawn from todays high to yesterdays low. If we retrace from the current high of the day the 61.8 fib retracement will be at 1177.25 which is also a support level although it was broken yesterday.


Additionally the fib extension at 1197.75 is still in place as our our two levels up at 1200 (round number only) and 1201.75

No comments:

Post a Comment