I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Levels Thursday 8 April

We have had a quite big move down since yesterday. We are now getting back into levels of former resistance although we have already broken a couple. I will be looking at the following levels today.

1180
1177.25
1174.50
1170.50
1166.25

Value area high is 1185
Value area low is 1179.50

No comments:

Post a Comment