I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Monday 12 April 2010

Gap fill

The gap which I said was about to be filled actually took another couple of hours to fill. Things are very slow today and with little or no news worth talking about it may stay that way. Our value area high is at 1188.50 but that looks miles away at the current pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment