I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Levels for Wed 7 April



You can see todays levels on the attached screenshot, I have also highlighted the most recent PIN bars at stochastic extremes. In addition we have the value areas as follows.

Value area high 1186.75
Value area low 1182.25

I will also keep an eye on price action at the trendlines as these have quite clearly held very well recently. We have crude oil inventories at 3pm and Ben Bernanke is speaking at 6pm. This morning at 10am we have a speech by Treasury Sec Geithner. These events may cause some unexpected moves in the market.

If we were to move higher then I am looking for 1200 and 1200.75 as resistance. Depending on how things go I might also look for a fib extension of our current pullback.

No comments:

Post a Comment