I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Levels for Tuesday 6 April


I am looking at the following levels today.

1183.50
1180
1176.25
1166.50
1161.25

I am disregarding the value areas today due to the lack of trading yesterday, I dont feel they will be meaningful today. At the time of writing this I have just exited a long trade from a one hour PIN, the PIN was a false breakout of 1180 level and came right off a trendline. It is the second last candle on the chart. I took 4 ticks and my daily target has been hit by 9.30am UK time.

No comments:

Post a Comment