I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

FOMC Minutes

The minutes of the FOMC meeting are being released at 7pm this evening, this will probably cause some choppy trading. Price has now broken above 1183.50 quite aggressively. I am still watching but I'm becoming more cautious, it will need to be a very nice setup to short here.

No comments:

Post a Comment