I've set up this blog to post some of my analysis and trades. I trade the E Mini S&P futures contract based on price action, mainly PIN bars, along with support and resistance, fib retracements and divergence. I will be posting important support and resistance levels each day including some levels based on market profile.

I will also post trades that I made trading off the 5 minute chart on the ES (e mini S&P) and occasionally trades off the 1 hour timeframe although they occur less frequently.

Sunday 4 April 2010

Divergence on different timeframes




Just wanted to post a couple of examples of divergence on different timeframes. Its not terribly clear on the screenshots but each of the vertical lines is on a PIN bar. These setups are not necessarily at support or resistance levels. Of course if they were at S&R levels then they would be more reliable.

These divergences should really stand out, if you have to measure them or think too much about them then disregard them and wait for the next one to come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment